Students’ achievements 2020-2021
In the municipal competition within the project Čitam, pa šta (I read, so what), organized by Belgrade City Library, the following students have qualified:
- Ivana Vukosavljević, III grade;
- Aleksa Marković, IV grade
- Ivana Vukosavljević, III grade.
In the municipal recital competition the following students have qualified:
- Mihaela Maljković, I grade;
- Adam Radovanović, II grade and
- Marija Vujović, III grade
Mathematical competition, organized by The Association of Mathematicians of Serbia:
In the municipal competition our students have won:
- Marko Petrović, III grade – 1st place;
- Aleksej Radovanović, III grade – accolade;
- Rastko Stanimirović, V grade – 2nd place;
- Marko Stanojević, V grade – 3rd place;
- Marko Stanojević, V grade - participation.
In National Mathematical competition Misliša 2021, the following students have been awarded:
- Marko Petrović, III grade – 1st prize
- Adam Radovanović, II grade – 2nd prize
- Rastko Stanimirović, V grade – 3rd prize
- Aleksej Radovanović, III grade – 3rd prize
- Marko Stanojević, V grade – accolade
- In the art contest “Domovina se brani lepotom i znanjem” (Homeland is defended by beauty and knowledge), organized by Children’s Cultural Centre Belgrade, Aleksa Marković, IV grade, has received an accolade.
- In the art contest “Železnica očima dece” (Railway in the eyes of children), organized by JSC Serbian Railways the work of Teodor Milićević, III grade, has been chosen for the display as one of the most successful works;
In the art contest “Reciklirajmo i prirodu čuvajmo” (Let’s recycle and preserve the nature), organized by Children’s Association of the City of Vranje, our students have been awarded with:
- Adam Radovanović, II grade – 1st place in the category of I – IV grade students;
- Aleksa Grujić, IV grade –accolade for creative work;
- In the art contest “Sveti Sava kroz sliku i stih” (St. Sava through image and verse), organized by Art studio “Alternativa” and Centre for creative affirmation – Poetikum Lena Magdić, II grade and Luna Marković, III grade has received an accolade.
- In the art and writing contest “U svetu bajki” (In the world of fairytales), organized by National Library “Raka Drainac” from Blace, on the occasion of International day of children’s books Adam Radovanović, II grade has won 1st place in the category of art works of I – IV grade students;
In the art and writing contest “Najlepša mama na svetu – moja mama” (The most beautiful mum in the world – my mum), organized by Children’s Association of the City of Vranje, in the category of I – IV grade, our students have won:
- Andrej Tasić, III grade – 1st place for literary work;
- Aleksej Radovanović, III grade – 3rd place for literary work and
- Luna Marković - III grade – 2nd place for art work.
In the writing contest for primary and high school students, organised by children’s theatre “Cvrčak” from Temerin, the work of the following students has been selected for publishing in the collection “Cvrčak i drugari”:
- Lena Magdić, 2nd grade,
- Ivana Vukosavljević, 3rd grade,
- Aleksa Grujić, 4th grade and
- Aleksa Marković, 4th grade. Ivana Vukosavljević has won 1st place in the category of play script, whereas Lena Magdić has won a special prize for the most original approach to the topic.
- In the writing contest “Knjiga kao putokaz” (Book as the guidepost) organised by the Association of Citizens “Emblem” and children’s magazine in Serbian and Bulgarian “Farče”, the work of our 2nd grade student, Lena Magdić, has been published in this bilingual magazine on page 72.
- In the art contest “Linija i boja carolija moja” (My magical line and colour) organised by Children’s Cultural Centre Niš, Aleksa Marković, 4th grade student, has won 3rd place.
In the contest of the Teachers' Association of Niš, which was organised on the occasion of the Festival "Riznica talenata", notable results were achieved by:
- Lena Magdić, 2nd grade – 1st place in the category of prose writing
- Aleksa Grujic, 4th grade – accolade in the category of poetry
- Ivana Vukosavljevic, 3rd grade – accolade in the category of prose writing and 2nd place in the category of art work and
- Tamara Timotijević, 3rd grade – accolade in the category of art work
- At the International Children's Art Exhibition "Flora i Fauna – izvor života i lepote" (Flora and fauna – the source of life and beauty) organised by the Children's Art Centre Skopje, under the auspices of the Ministry of Culture of the Republic of Macedonia, 1st and 2nd grade students have won first prize, while Luna Marković has won second prize.
- In the art contest “Sačuvajmo život planeti” (Let’s save our planet’s life) organised by children’s magazine “Neven”, in order to remind the general public of the importance of preserving ecosystems, but also to encourage individuals to fight against environmental damage, art works by 3rd grade students Ivana Vukosavljević and Andrej Tasić have been selected for art exhibition. The collection of exhibited works is available via the following link click here.
- In the art contest "Heroji našeg doba 2" (Heroes of our time 2) announced by the Association of Sombor teachers with the intention to encourage students to present their way of solving the problem of combating climate change, Tamara Timotijević, 3rd grade student, has won 1st place in the category of 3rd grade students’ work. All submitted works can be seen at the following link: click here.
- In the contest "Hristos voskrese, radost donese", organised by the Children's Association of the city of Vranje, Lena Magdić, 2nd grade student, has been awarded twice. She has won 1st place in the category of art and in the category of written works.
- In the contest "Radionica basnopisaca" (Fable writers’ workshop) organised by the Endowment "Dositej Obradović" in the category TEXT AND ILLUSTRATION, group work of students Marko Petrović, Aleksej Radovanović and Luna Marković has won 3rd prize.
- In the writing contest "Priroda je moj svet" (Nature is my world), organised by the Children's Cultural Centre Belgrade, dedicated to Desanka Maksimović, 2nd grade student Lena Magdić has won 1st place in the poetry category for students from 2nd to 4th grade. The awarded poem was also published in the 4th issue of the video magazine "Čika Jova Zmaj" on page 9.
- In the art contest “Kreativno lice čepa” (Creative face of the bottle cap) organized by the Association “Čep za hendikep”, the group work of 2nd grade students, Adam Radovanović and Lena Magdić have won 2nd place.
- At the 5th writing and photo contest "Moj ljubimac” (My pet) organized by the Children's Cultural Centre Belgrade, 3rd grade student Tamara Timotijević has won 1st place in the category of photography, and 3rd grade student Marko Petrović has won 2nd place in the category of prose works.
At the International Mathematical Competition "Kangaroo without Borders 2021" among the students of our school, notable results were achieved by:
- Adam Radovanović, II grade, 65 points - praise;
- Aleksej Radovanović, III grade, 105 points - 2nd prize;
- Marko Petrović,, III grade, 89.25 points - praise and
- Rastko Stanimirović, 5th grade, 95.75 points - praise.